ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 2 hints and tips

(1/8) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Thought it might be nice to get people to post hints and tips about using Firefox 2 ...

Here is one I discovered that is a new feature ...

Ever closed a TAB only to realise you wish you hadn't? Try Ctrl + Shift + T and you can step back through closed tabs and they will be reopened in new tabs. Really useful.

Jammo the OrganizedFellow:
Ever closed a TAB only to realise you wish you hadn't? Try Ctrl + Shift + T and you can step back through closed tabs and they will be reopened in new tabs. Really useful.-Carol Haynes (October 25, 2006, 06:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
realise = real eyes realize real lies.

WOW!
i heard all about the spell-checker that's built in, and when i quoted you, it did that little underline thing to show it's misspelled. thats awesome!

and thanks for the Ctrl + shift + T tip, i found that by pressing that combo several times, it opens ALL OTHER previously closed tabs as well, not just the past last one.
it even does it in the original tab location!

sweeeeeeet.

JavaJones:
Have you ever had one of those moments where you were about to say something only to realize that doing so would make you an a-hole? Yet you really want to say it still? :D

- Oshyan

mrainey:
About half of my extensions died when I installed 2.0, so my tip is - wait a little while before you upgrade (I had to revert to 1.5.0.7).

Eóin:
realise = real eyes realize real lies.

WOW!
i heard all about the spell-checker that's built in, and when i quoted you, it did that little underline thing to show it's misspelled. thats awesome!-jammo (October 25, 2006, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Except you forget that Carol speaks British English under which 'realise' is the correct spelling ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version