ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AdMuncher 20% discount code (advertisement blocker)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Josh:
Hello to all. My name is Josh and I am one of the fans of the Ad Muncher program. Anyways, I am here to answer any question for you all and am more than happy to provide any sort of technical assistance you might need while evaluating whether or not to purchase this program. I hope you all enjoy the 20% coupon, and we look forward to helping you enjoy an ad free internet.

Thanks!

mouser:
thanks for stopping by josh - it's always nice to have a company representative take the time to personally come by and say hello.  definitely gives one a good feeling that the company cares about its users, which is very important to the members of this site.  again, glad you stopped by, and thanks for the discount.

jpfx:
admuncher is a great piece of software, I can't recommend enough.

Sentinel:
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I though I'd add my viewpoint, especially as the offer is still valid.

I've heard AdMuncher mentioned many times over the years on many different sites, but thought it would be of limited use to me as I already had a pop-up blocker and highly customised hosts file blocking hundreds of advertising sites.  Anyway, I decided to finally trial it after reading this thread and I have to admit, I am hooked!  Within an hour of using it I knew I had to buy it.  Both my old pop-up blocker and hosts file go out the window - Well, the hosts file gets a good pruning at least.

I didn't expect the Ad blocking to work anywhere near so well and with a few manual filters, adverts and pop-ups are *literally* a thing of the past.  I've even done a few tests on known spyware sites and it does a fine job of blocking most (but not all) spyware/adware threats.  Combined with a good anti-virus/anti-trojan/anti-spyware solution it should help take security of your PC to the next level.  I love the fact it hooks into and protects any applications that access the Internet (excellent for Website-Watcher) and the daily updates filter updates also give a warm and fuzzy feeling of being a valued customer.

Since I've started using AdMuncher I can honestly say that with very little work NOTHING pop-up or ad related has got past me.  It is definitely the best $20 I've spent in ages.  If you haven't checked this software out yet, I'd highly recommend it.

Thanks mouser for bringing this to my attention and the AdMuncher team for such a great little tool.

kfitting:
Yes I agree with Sentinel.  I downloaded this program after seeing the discount posted... and have been amazed at just how nice it is.  Especially considering that I have not changed one setting!  No more ads, none.  A delightful little line of text is on a webpage every now and then "munched."  I'm not going to buy immediately (budget manipulation ;) ) but, I will definitely be buying before the discount ends.

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version