ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best Auto-complete Intelli-sense type utility ?

<< < (7/11) > >>

app103:
As-U-Type 3.2 doesn´t do intelligent completion AFAIK...
-urlwolf (October 24, 2006, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can set up specific codes to be replaced with the text you want. Just have to turn on Speed-Typing.

daskeil:
Just to say thank you to rjbull for the information about how to remember shortcuts - I looked them up and have started using them - very helpful.

so - thank you once again!

rjbull:
thank you to rjbull for the information about how to remember shortcuts
-daskeil (November 30, 2006, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome  :)  But the thanks are really to Harrie for introducing John Knowles' system to DC.

nagar:
I just would like to inform you that I've offered 5 free licenses of Direct Access, for the December contest of Donations code. Just indicate your preference at https://www.donationcoder.com/Specials/freedrawing.php

Direct Access will also be offered to all Donation Coder members at 30% discount in December.

Thanks.
Andrea

nagar:
I'm pleased to announce I've released v.1.6.2 of Direct Access which adds a number of new features and enhancements. It really saves time!
You can download the new version from http://www.nagarsoft.com and, as usual, Donation Coder members get a 30% discount (use coupon DONATIONCODER when ordering).

Improved stability and reduced startup time: Direct Access 1.6 has improved stability and the load time has been consistently reduced. The new keystroke detection engine is lightweight, faster and more reliable than the old one.
Powerful Importer: Direct Access Importer lets you import your commands from other text expander tools like Autohotkey, Type Pilot and Shortkeys to help you migrate from your previous tool in no time.

Quickly confirm a command using the SHIFT key: you can now use SHIFT to confirm a command when you see the confirmation tooltip. It's really quick and convenient to just press SHIFT instead of reaching for F12 or any other key.
Easily share and create commands with the Create Commands Wizard: a new Wizard semplifies the process of importing commands from command packs or creating commands from the desktop, quickstart or documents folders. It simplifies the process of exporting the commands from a PC and importing it to another one detecting and overwriting existing commands on the target machine.

Automate applications with the Send special keys macro: this was a major request and now it's there. You can send key combinations to other applications to do basic automation and fill forms. If you are doing repetitive operations through menus Direct Access can help controlling the target application using keyboard shortcuts. Direct Access can also insert the contents of the clipboard anyplace in an Autotext macro.

New sendtext engine (no interference with other macro tools): the new engine works at a much lower level and is more reliable in sending text to any application. On top of that, it detects the lengths of the text to copy and can decide if typing the text directly or use the clipboard. This ensures that the text is always inserted quickly and precisely. Direct Access can now ignore soft keys: these are virtual keystrokes generated by other macro tools (like Macro Scheduler). This prevents any interference with your pre-existent scripts.

How much time are you saving with Direct Access? Find it out with the new usage statistics: with the usage statistics you can actually see how much time you are saving with Direct Access. I encourage you to enable sharing usage statistics: the data are completely anonymous and they help us understand how you use Direct Access to serve you better.

HTML command pack: we have released our first public command pack which contains a number of abbreviations especially aimed at web designers. You'll be able to quickly insert HTML tags in any application using easy to remember abbreviations.

--
Andrea Nagar - Nagarsoft
http://www.nagarsoft.com
Discover the power of Direct Access to speed up your personal computing experience by reducing time consuming, repetitive tasks using abbreviations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version