ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2006

The Power of Personal Organization: A Great GOE Example

(1/3) > >>

KenR:
Here's an excellent site for you to read in the spirit of our Great GOE of 2006 ...

Order Out of Chaos; Progress Out of Order

Life is very complex. There are so many things to take care of in the course of the day. Imagine, however, if there was no semblance of order to our day. Upon waking one morning, we would see our clothes strewn across the floor, books and papers piled up everywhere, without arrangement or purpose. In addition, since there would be no plan for the day, we would not know what to do first. When we did take an action, it would be out of sequence - e.g. we might dress before we showered, or have our breakfast before brushing our teeth ...

--- End quote ---

http://www.gurusoftware.com/GuruNet/Personal/Topics/Organization.htm

from alex3f

Lilly:
we might dress before we showered, or have our breakfast before brushing our teeth ...
-KenR (October 22, 2006, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

wait... aren't you supposed to brush your teeth after you eat?

Darwin:
I completely agree with you, Lilly. However, I know people that brush their teeth right after getting out of bed and relieving themselves. Most of them brush their teeth after breakfast as well, though...

tomos:
I'm one of those people who brush their teeth straight after getting up - do others not ?!?

OK stay calm now & please dont over react:
I dont brush them after breakfast - but, in my defence: i dont eat anything sweet for breakfast, nor anything strong tasting/smelling (e.g. cheese/ham!)

Do most people, for example,
brush their teeth straight after dinner ? (I dont think so, but who knows - maybe they sneak off to the jacks with their travel toothbrushes straight after eating at that dinner party .. :-\ )
Personally,
I would find that would ruin the nice "aftertaste" you get after a good meal (in fact i dont usually eat desserts for the same reason)

Funny the way we all (most of us?) are very set in our ways - I'd be shocked by someone not brushing their teeth straight after getting up - others seem shocked by not brushing after breakfast ....

nudone:
i brush after each meal - unless i'm out of the house. i don't brush immediately on jumping out of bed - no point as i'm going to do it after my breakfast.

you brushing before breakfast people are crazy. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version