ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Paste 'n Go...

<< < (2/2)

kfitting:
I think that's something that should be a format option... you would see the copied data as it's formatted in whatever program you copied from (HTML, RTF, etc) but you could choose to strip it to plain text.  Even cooler, though more involved, would be a convertor so you could go from RTF to HTML and vice versa.  But, this isnt necessary.  Having the option to keep it as it's copied would be very handy, however.

Kevin

Dormouse:
it actually wouldn't be too hard to add capture of all clipboard formats (images, html, rtf, etc.) if this is something people wanted - i really use these tools only for text, but i can see a case for being more flexible.-mouser (July 21, 2005, 07:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Did this ever get added? If it did, I haven't found it yet. And it is a pretty essential feature for me.

With it, I could design a RTF form and then paste it from CHS whenever I wanted to use it - and in whichever program I wanted. One of many examples of uses I'd have for it.

I've only recently started playing with CHS, and it never occurred to me that this feature may not be present.

mouser:
chs only works with plaintext at this moment -- if you select and copy some richtext stuff, formatting will be lost when you paste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version