Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 01, 2014, 11:23:35 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Our Mark Forster Interview/Podcast is online now (Oct. 22, 2006)  (Read 8014 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 22, 2006, 05:05:44 AM »

Podcast #6 - "Do It Tomorrow - An Interview With Mark Forster"
October 22nd
Interview by Jose Quesada.

http://podcast.donationcoder.com

A GIANT thank you goes out to urlwolf (Jose) for conducting the interview  Thmbsup Thmbsup Thmbsup
Show him some love by donating a few donated credits to him.

nudone
Cody's Creator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 05:30:58 AM »

fantastic. downloading now...

edit:

brilliant interview. i think there were one or two tips i don't recall Mark mentioning in his books (i might have just forgotten but i'm pretty sure one of them was new to me).

many thanks to urlwolf and Mark Forster for their time and involvement.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 07:13:07 AM by nudone » Logged
urlwolf
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 01:22:33 PM »

Actually, the entire interview (for academicproductivity.com) is covered here:
http://www.academicproduc...vity.com/blog/archives/24

It's 51 mins. It may sound clearer (I found a way of removing my breathing like a bull smiley ) and it has some missing chunks that I think are relevant for dc people.

It can also be listened online as a stream (if you don't want to download a large file).

TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 03:53:29 AM »

Late reply, but great interview!

Have to say I agree with Forster about sticking to one time management method instead of trying them all for short periods, which is why I've stayed away from the GOE, although I've started incorporating Forsters ideas into my life.

Thanks, urlwolf!
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 11:11:36 AM »

A bit late   embarassed
yeah,
only got to listen to long version end last week,
think I'll have another listen for all that to sink in.

Anyways,
many thanks to urlwolf, there was loads of work there!
& naturally thanks to Mark Forster.

Have to say I agree with Forster about sticking to one time management method instead of trying them all for short periods, which is why I've stayed away from the GOE, although I've started incorporating Forsters ideas into my life.

I find theres a huge amount of overlap between systems, with each having their emphases (had to look up that plural)
Maybe I'm not conducting the experiment properly, undecided but if I think something doesn't suit my work &/or ways, or if it clashes with something thats alreday working for me,
well, I just leave it out!
[Often its more like i just dont get around to it!]

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.043s | Server load: 0.05 ]