ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Scrybe: an online organizer that goes offline just as easily

(1/2) > >>

zridling:
I don't have a screenshot, but first, go watch the Scrybe video to the end (love the print, fold, and carry option). No really, go watch.

I've been skeptical of the whole Web 2.0 "thing" beyond collaboration and synching, but Scrybe takes time management and online organization to another, more practical level altogether, which unlike the rest, allow you to safely work offline when not connected, and sync with the online info the next time you login. Too bad the beta's not released and you have to rely on the video, but this is going to get exciting, and if I were a desktop PIM, I'd want to figure out how I'm going to connect with and extend my program through Scrybe as soon as possible.

Veign:
Looks pretty cool doesn't it?.  They may be onto something and the print option is a great touch.

zridling:
Holy crap, Chris, I just opened your Unhandled Perception blog along with 20 other sites. Had I read yours first, I could have simply linked to your better description. Chris posted his link about 30 minutes before me, so go read his Scrybe post. Thanks, man!

Veign:
I'm ahead of the game :)

(man I need a life)

JavaJones:
Holy carp, that looks awesome! Can't wait to get a shot at this one.

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version