ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Replicating ClipStep in CHS

(1/2) > >>

lanux128:
mouser,
by any chance, would you be able to replicate Skrommel's ClipStep features in CHS? i mean, use a keyboard short-cut to move through the clips without opening the main window.

P.S. only now i'm giving a good look at this program as an alternative to CLCL.. ;)

mouser:
i think im almost ready to do another round of work on chs; a main thing i want to do is better display of favorites and stuff in the quick paste and some general fixes. i'm definitely willing to add some more stuff to make it easier to paste stuff like you say. 

i would appreciate anyone posting a list of top features they want added.

superticker:
I would appreciate anyone posting a list of top features they want added.
-mouser (October 19, 2006, 11:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

* Let Clipboard Help+Spell save a clip to a file.  This feature would let me write a clip to a network drive in order to update a website.
* Allow CHS to share user dictionaries with other applications such as The Form Letter Machine or Time & Chaos (PIM).  Both use the same spell checker.
* Address some of my requests/fixes posted on the Mantis Bug Tracker.

cranioscopical:
i would appreciate anyone posting a list of top features they want added
--- End quote ---
Export a clip in the format...
Name:  Content

Where:
If the clip contents were a number (say 287624)
And the clip were renamed as Access code

The result would be:
Access code:  287624

Better yet, make it an option to allow this kind of output for the contents of an entire CHS folder.

skywalka:
I'd like to see CHS replicate ClipStep's copy & paste interface.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version