ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

OCTOBER SOFTWARE DRAWING RESULTS - POSTED

<< < (3/4) > >>

WhiteLion:
OMG!

I just found out that I actually won and I still can't get over that this is for real! Quick, someone, Pinch me! :P

I have never donated to any site before and I am very happy that I finally did and that I chose this great place! I just became a member last month and this is my very first post here.

All of you and your contributions here are just fantastically incredible! I thank all of you involved!

You all RoCK!
 :-*
WL

vradmilovic:
Congratulations to all winners! We have sent registration codes for Agenda At Once and Web Log Storming winners. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us.

I'm also happy for winning copy of Beyond Compare. :) It's a great software, fully deserves praises that can be found on DC.com and other places.

mouser:
Thanks for being a part of our site Vladimir  :Thmbsup:

vradmilovic:
No problem, mouser. :) This is a great community and I would participate more if I had more time these days.

Alexander - MetaProducts:
Winners - thank you for participation! :-)
Our support team sent you the registration codes. Please feel free to contact [email protected] if you have any question or suggestion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version