ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Mouse distance travelled

(1/2) > >>

springro:
How about a little routine that would tell you how far your mouse has travelled?  I've always wondered just how far that little pointer moves in a day.  Also, including the number of keystrokes would be interesting, but not as much as the mouse distance.

It would be nice to be able to enter a monitor size and resolution to get a true distance travelled, but otherwise, just report in pixels.

-RS

urlwolf:
try whatpulse.org, it´s exactly what you want.

mouser:
not only that but app103, one of the members here, created a donationcoder team at whatpulse.org, so you might want to check that out: http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/10466/

springro:
Thanks for pointing it out, that what I was thinking of.

Seems strange that this would be an application that requires updating to a server.  Makes me a little cautious about anything that is tracking my every key stroke and sending reports out.  I understand that isn't what the program does, but still a little scary for the security minded people.

Thanks!

mouser:
i hear ya springro - i'm sure there are non-network fun programs that do this as well just to help keep track yourself..  whatpulse is really trying to make a team sport of it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version