topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 7:40 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Save $30 -Spb Diary/PhatNotes Combo! or $10 off SPB Diary (50% - till Nov 30)  (Read 3738 times)

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
To all the PocketPC fanatics out here,  :( Are there any here ?

I hardly see any mention of PocketPCs here on www.donationcoder.com

But if they exist here at all, here it is.

Phatnotes beats the heck out of Pocket Word !  :D

PhatWare Press Releases
"Save $30 on Spb Diary/PhatNotes Combo!

PhatWare Corporation and Spb Software House LTD are pleased to offer 50% discount on PhatNotes Professional/Spb Diary bundle and on Spb Diary application. This limited time offer will expire on November 30, 2006.
Spb Diary + PhatNotes Pro = Optimal Notes Solution
Save $30 on PhatNotes Professional/Spb Diary Combo
was $59.90 now $29.90    

PhatNotes is an award-winning notes organizer for Microsoft Windows-powered mobile devices. PhatNotes allows users to create notes and organize them by type, subject, creation and modification date. The application provides powerful text search, document security, and email capabilities. PhatNotes allows to synchronize multiple databases between the desktop PC and the mobile device through ActiveSync.   more..."
http://www.phatware....store/notes%5Foffer/

PhatWare Press Releases
"Save $10 on Spb Diary by Spb Software House
was $19.95 now $9.95    

Spb Diary is a feature-rich PIM Today plug-in. It enhances Pocket Outlook by gathering all your PIM information in one place.

* Calendar, Tasks, and Contacts
    * Messages, Notes and Special Events
    * Photo contacts with handy pop-ups
    * Stylus-free control
    * Integration with most popular PIMs
    * Integration with PhatNotes
    * Top selling Today plug-in

With Spb Diary, the Today screen will soon become your favorite since you will need to leave it less and less.  more"
http://www.phatware....store/notes%5Foffer/

broken85

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I have a PocketPC, a Casseopia from several years ago, but I actually haven't even turned it on in about a year. I like it, and the idea of the PocketPC in general strikes a good note with me, but it always just ends up being extra baggage. All I end up using it for is voice memos and solitaire, but my cellphone even does that now.

Even at that, as of about 6 months ago I got a Philips GoGear 30GB mp3 player/photo viewer and I haven't even thought about my pocket pc since, as that's got all the storage, music, memo space, etc. that I'll ever need whereas my PocketPC has a flash drive.

Then again, from what I've seen PocketPCs have come a long way since my little strongarm Casseopia, so if I actually spent the money and got one, I'd probably fall in love with it all over again.
--
Ben M