Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 24, 2014, 04:03:39 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 43folders podcast interviews with david allen  (Read 4450 times)
Redhat
Charter Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 09, 2006, 10:39:57 AM »

Starting tomorrow, an "Official" GTD podcast from David Allen and Merlin Mann  Thmbsup

http://www.43folders.com/...06/10/09/productive-talk/
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »

if you liked the interview we did with David Allen, you might want to check out the podcast interviews that 43 folders (our website of the month last month) is running: http://www.43folders.com/...06/10/09/productive-talk/

-
I dont know why the 43 folders folks didn't choose to tell their readers about our interview with David Allen last month, even though i emailed them about it at the time and then after they announced their podcast series, but regardless, this might be interesting to readers here, so I'm posting it.  (This might be a good time to remind people that we are not going to get into the game some websites play where they don't like to post about sites which might have related content in order to minimize competition).
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »

I think we don't have enough Mac software on this site for 43folders to want to bother with us.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 08:08:55 PM »

definitely no reason for them to talk about our software since they are mainly about mac soft; doesnt really have anything to do with the interview though.
Redhat
Charter Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 08:38:33 PM »

Guessing I'm on everyone's ignore list then  ohmy  tongue
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 08:48:02 PM »

sorry redhat, must have missed that post!
i'll merge em.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.035s | Server load: 0.74 ]