ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Comments on ScreenshotCaptor - Beta Version - 2.12.01 to 2.24.01

<< < (9/9)

Cavalcader:
btw one of the things at the top of my todo list for screenshot captor is improved frames for things like torn edge effects, etc.

as for non-rectangular regions, im still working on that.
-mouser (September 12, 2006, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Both excellent news. Thanks, man!   :Thmbsup:

OGroeger:
btw one of the things at the top of my todo list for screenshot captor is improved frames for things like torn edge effects, etc.

as for non-rectangular regions, im still working on that.
-mouser (September 12, 2006, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Excellent. Thanks, mouser.

wr975:
I really like the new "Popup Choice" feature. Big thumbs up! :Thmbsup: But if I capture something and select "Save Image As", the program isn't applying any "On Capture - Effects" like 'Add Border To Image'.

Perhaps there can be an option to apply "On Capture - Effects" before the Popup Choice appears?

mouser:
v2.21.02 BETA released.

This version has the long requests non-automatic save option (See On Capture tab).
This is still a bit experimental so use with caution:
when you enable this option, each new capture will not automatically be saved (unless you modify it), so new images will overwrite old until you save.

It should speed up captures significantly, but you have to be careful you dont take 10 captures in a row in this mode without saving and then open up the window to find only your last capture has been kept.

I look forward to hearing your impressions of this new mode and whether you find it useful.

(note: i've started locking the update threads so please post impressions on a separate thread).

mouser:
i've made the last beta the new stable version, and this now includes the ability to specify exactly where you want your settings file stored.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version