ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Comments on ScreenshotCaptor - Beta Version - 2.12.01 to 2.24.01

<< < (4/9) > >>

mouser:
Updated to v2.18.01 - notably the scrolling capture is improved.

mouser:
I have finally made version 2.18.03 the new Stable (non-beta) release.

mouser:
Ok I put up a brand new BETA 2.20.00.

I expect to add some more stuff soon but I was dying to get this new version up because it includes a really great new feature (in my opinion), inspired by requests on this forum.  You can now choose to display a quick post-capture popup dialog after a capture.  This resizable dialog will let you quickly preview screenshots and decide whether to save, discard, print, perform clipboard operations, and more without ever opening up the main Screenshot Captor Window.

Extremely convenient if you want to discard most screenshots you take, or just use it to print, copy to clipboard, etc.

Hope you all like it.  Suggestions please!

mouser:
Note1: you select to display the popup dialog either from the tray menu near top, or options dialog on the On Capture tab.

Note2: you can of course just hit the LETTER corresponding to your choice rather than using the mouse to click buttons.

Note3: you can resize the dialog; it should remember it's size between sessions.

allen:
YES!

This feature looks awesome (still downloading, no playing yet).  My screenshot directory is horribly cluttered.  I often snap 3 or 4 times when capturing something -- adjusting this or that and am terrible about cleaning up afterwards.  This should be killer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version