ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Comments on ScreenshotCaptor - Beta Version - 2.12.01 to 2.24.01

<< < (2/9) > >>

Cavalcader:
I made a demo screencast movie showing off a new feature of ScreenshotCaptor designed to make it easier to post good pictures to a forum post.
-mouser (May 04, 2006, 02:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wow -- very impressive feature! Nice job. :up:

Should we post bug reports here? (If any exist, of course. Hmph.)  :P

mouser:
please post bug reports in new threads in this section and/or using the bug tracker (see Bug Tracker button above).

Carol Haynes:
Nice demo ... well done. Glad to see you dither when you're typing as much as I do ;)

jdd:
I found it to be a very helpful demo illustrating both the posting methodology and the power of the thumbnail capture capability.  I couldn't find it on the SC webpage but I think it would be good to add it there as well.

jdd

Roman:
Thanks for the ability to copy screenshot path to clipboard. It would be also very helpful to be able to copy path to clipboard on capture (as in Thumbnail Maker) - i.e. to have new option in Preferences On capture tab. This would be especially useful for adding screenshots to web applications - you could take screenshot and then immediatelly paste image path in web form input field.

Roman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version