ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Comments on ScreenshotCaptor - Beta Version - 2.12.01 to 2.24.01

(1/9) > >>

mouser:
I made a demo screencast movie showing off a new feature of ScreenshotCaptor designed to make it easier to post good pictures to a forum post.

This demo also shows how to use the simple web tempate preset text on this forum for making good posts about websites.

Watch the movie here (7mb):

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/movies/scfastpost/ScFastPost2.html

mouser:
updated to v2.12.02 - continuing to try to perfect scrolling window capture.
(ps. a hint - make sure your cursor isn't in an input field when you trigger scrolling window cap).

Redhat:
Don't mean to litter the thread (  :D ) but I would just like to say I love this app, thanks very much for the hard work  :Thmbsup:

bbhenry:
 8)
I like your program very much. But I do experience problems when catching with autoscroll function on browsers with the new beta 2.12.02. The program seems only to capture the top part of the window. I tried both firefox and IE. They had slight different problems, but they both only catches the top part. Thank you for your time.

mouser:
hi bbhenry,

here' is one thing i've discovered - first click in the background of the browser before doing the final ctrl+click,and make sure your cursor is not in an input field at the time of capture.

here's another trick, i'm very curious to hear if this help.  instead of hitting ctrl+shift+clickmouse to capture, just do shift+RIGHTCTRLKEY which avoids having to use the mouse.  see if that helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version