ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Everyone's Photo Portfolio, Purlease!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Deozaan:
That passion flower one reminded me of a Red Pikmin at first glance.

EDIT: I just noticed that you can see a reflection of their eyes a little bit underneath their eyes. It's like little ghost eyes. Spooky!

Redhat:
That passion flower one reminded me of a Red Pikmin at first glance.
-Deozaan (October 08, 2006, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D

mouser:
PIKMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-* :-* :-*

allen:
<3 pikmin

http://flickr.com/photos/theprawn/

In my youth I was quite the photographer, I seldom so much as dabble any more -- but I'm fond of my observations of the ol' spiders back when I was in Norfolk; Our property is pretty nice too, but has nothing to do with the photographer :)

JavaJones:
Some very nice shots Redhat. I particularly liked "LonelyWood" and "From the ground up". But all so small. :( Is that just because I'm not logged in at flickr? If so, screw those bastards. :D

Here's mine, no size limits! (although I did post most at small-ish sizes for copyright and bandwidth reasons) I got my first camera (digital) about 2 years ago and have since taken about 20,000 shots. So this is a small sampling, and really only about 10% of what I consider to be my "good" work. I started going through my photos a little while ago and posting the ones I liked, after some editing when necessary. But I didn't get very far. So more to come!

Oh yes, and my equipment. After much research, and based on some extensive and fairly difficult requirements, I eventually chose an Olympus C7000 Zoom - a purchase I am quite happy with after almost 2 years now (the C7000 was not technically my first camera purchase, I bought others to "trial" first :D). It has quirks and flaws to be sure, and is now showing its age (which is why I'm now looking at a Canon S3 IS), but it has served me well. I believe I'm ready to start toying with addon lenses and filters, but due to various annoyances with dSLR's (what do you mean no movie mode and no composing with the LCD!?) I will not be going that route yet. But I really want to get a polarizer and neutral density filter (graduated and normal both), which the S3 IS does allow, while still avoiding the hassle, bulk, and expense of dSLR.

Oh yes, and as you'll notice I *love* macros. The S3 IS does macro down to 0 centimeters - you can literally touch the lense with your subject. :D

Anyway, more people post your galleries! :)

P.S. Nice rainbows and spiders Allen!

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version