ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

v1.11.01 report

(1/1)

lanux128:
1st of all, tks mouser for this release. so far so good. though i never had a noticeable lag before but the instantaneous appearance of farr's window in this version is amazing! :Thmbsup:

the "Try to keep search directories in System Cache for faster search (experimental)" also looks cool, will test-run over a period of time to see any significant improvement.

also tks for fixing the custom explorer/browser links. :)

jgpaiva:
Another word of support for this new version. I only used it about 5 times, but it looks much better than before, mostly because this was solved.
I still can trick it into missing some characters, but that doesn't happen often enough to anoy me :)
 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

jdmarch:
Mouser, I never tried 1.10 but 1.11 is wonderfully responsive. With the prev version (1.09?) I had grown accustomed to waiting for a moment after hitting the hotkey, so I wouldn't lose any keystrokes, but now I can type as fast as I want... just lovely! I'm so spoiled by having FARR available for launching programs... still don't tend to use it for launching documents, but I'm sure that will come.

mouser:
glad to hear it's more responsive, i'm sure i can improve it further as we crawl our way slowly to v2 :)

lanux128:
..as we crawl our way slowly to v2-mouser (October 03, 2006, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
that's sounds like a long way to go.. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version