ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MojoPac - Potentially Great Software with Serious Flaws

(1/1)

nevf:
MojoPac is a new software product recently launched at DEMO which enables you to run applications directly from a USB device, without affecting your PC in any way and without needing the software installed on your PC. It has great potential, but also has some show stopping flaws which this article I've written points out. MojoPac - Potentially Great Software with Serious Flaws

Gerome:
Hello,

MojoPac is a new software product recently launched at DEMO which enables you to run applications directly from a USB device, without affecting your PC in any way and without needing the software installed on your PC. It has great potential, but also has some show stopping flaws which this article I've written points out. MojoPac - Potentially Great Software with Serious Flaws
-nevf (October 04, 2006, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've seen the demos, and it could have been seen interesting, but IMO it's just another way to transform your iPod or alike with great storage (4GB is then recommended) to a backup drive of your desktop... nothing yet super exciting... or may be i've missed something but... anyway...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version