ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Let's Make us some Games!

(1/11) > >>

Mizraim:
Let's start collecting some ideas from all you gamers out there who want to see your ideas come to life! We might be able to collectively come up with some pretty unique ideas that could shape the gaming industry. I like the idea that there are a lot of people on this site from many different countries. We should come together with our programming abilities and ideas to see what we can come up with.

We may need to start small, stretch our wings, see what our limits are, as well as our potential. Perhaps eventually we could create the DonationCoder Industries. DCI or something, where anyone can contribute to the cause. Naturally this will take some work, and some advertising.

If you have an interest in this, or know someone who might, please invite them to the site so we can make some some of our dreams, a reality.

mouser:
This is the perfect time to ask nudone to release his Cody Art Pack, with good quality images of our mascot Cody for use in a game.  I'd love to be able to post some Cody flash games on the site and give them the attention they deserve.

Nudone, what do you say?

Also, any game designers out there be sure to check out the Accessibility Game Contest we are running through December 22nd: https://www.donationcoder.com/Contests/agame/

Mizraim:
Maybe we can help by adding some links to some Game programming books for people who want to learn how?

mouser:
a new thread dedicated to game programming resources would be quite useful.
and let's not forget this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=5471.0

mouser:
after nudone posts his art pack, i will offer a DonationCoder.com mug to the first 3 people who make flash things (game or cartoon,etc), (using the Cody Art Pack) that make nudone laugh out loud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version