ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Screensaver Maker Recommendations?

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
im just interested in making a screensaver using the big images nudone made for us.
so just images, no music or animation.
i want a solution that will build a nice installer for me so i dont have to manually make one.
multimonitor support is required because i want to use it too and i have multimonitor.

as for what i want it to do on 2nd monitor in terms of stretch, blank, etc - the answer is i want it to present the user with options in terms of speed, transitions, and multimonitor choices.  this is partly why im asking for recommendations - i'm interested in that screensaver maker has the best options for this kind of stuff.

JavaJones:
Well, I don't know about multimonitor, but 2Flyer was the best "reasonable" (not excessively complicated) and cheap/free solution I found. Maybe you can take a hit on the multi-mon support. ;)

- Oshyan

ajp:
>>i go for simpler solutions, with IrfanView.
From the same vein, there is the most excellent one aka XNView
-Gerome (October 04, 2006, 02:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
But actually, IrfanView CAN make slideshow screensavers. XNView still rocks (it has become my image viewer of choice), but I keep IrfanView for all the things it does that XNView cannot (screensavers, for example)

mouser:
What I finally went with (gpotoshow) and two other great ones:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=6035.0

Betsy:
I'd like to ask for some recommendations for programs that can be used to make screensavers from your images..
(I want to make some screensavers from nudone's cody pics)

Requirements:

* It doesnt have to be free, but it cant be over $30 or so.
* It must support multiple monitors
* It must be capable of building a nice installer that can be shared with others.
Suggestions?
-mouser (October 03, 2006, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have used the free version of Wallpaper Master for years and love it.  http://jamesgart.com/wallpaperchanger/ . 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version