ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's Your Favorite Gadget? Here's mine with a Discount - A Seltzer Maker

<< < (2/8) > >>

nudone:
it's my very own hair grip - i bought a pack of them just for the job.

cotton wool tips are rubbish. with a hair grip you can use it like a shovel and do a really good scrape. ah, i love it.

mukestar:
Dont suppose you`ve ever considered setting up on Ebay and selling Nudones all natural candles

superboyac:
Why is picking your ear considered less gross than picking your nose?  I've often wondered...

nudone:
yeah, ebay, it's worth a try. might take me quite a while to make one candle though. if you want to put an order in i'll make sure you get the first one - might be just in time for christmas.

picking your ears ain't so bad as it doesn't involve touching your face - something i assume is considered sacrosanct when it comes to prodding around - so it appears more disturbing.

maybe it's an evolutionary thing - more disease is spread through nasal pickings than ear pickings - i don't know.

zridling:
Ah, can a ladder be a gadget? Perhaps it's too big, but I'm voting for the Little Giant ladder, which is better than its infomercial. A guy in Germany invented this in the 1970s and Hal Wing licensed and brought it to the US, and it's the most useful thing you will ever own. Give this as a wedding present and you will be beloved long after the marriage dissolves!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version