AmoK DVD Shrinker can “shrink” DVDs on up to a fifth their original size around it on non removable disk or a DVD blank to copy. The structure and all contents of (menu, sub-title, etc.) remain the DVD completely received whereby optionally also only the actual main film are shrunk. Also long features can be copied by shrinking a DVD on normal DVD blanks with e.g. 2,5 or 4,7 GB capacity. AmoK DVD Shrinker works with an open SOURCE DLL von ShrinkTO5, who offers outstanding quality at high speed. The Benuteroberfäche is clearly held and offers nevertheless all necessary options. AmoK DVD Shrinker cannot burn DVDs, the software is only meant for shrinking DVDs.
Some DVDs is copy-protected by CSS. At least in Germany is it forbade such a copy protection actively going around. For this reason AmoK DVD Shrinker does not offer a direct possibility a copy-protected DVD to process (DeCSS). The Machinist2.dll freely available in the Internet is supported. This extends AmoK DVD Shrinker by several useful functions. The file must be only copied from the Download into the AmoK DVD Shrinker program directory, in order to be able to use extended functionality.
- Shrinking DVDs
- Goal size between 2.50 and 4.70 GB adjustable
- 100% are not gone around legally there the DeCSS copy protection
- Support of the widespread Machinist2.dll, which make a shrinking possible of nearly all DVDs (also DeCSS protected DVDs)
- Audio and sub-titles selectablly
- Clear ones and easily operated user surface
- Fast as most competition programs
- Shrinking the whole DVD or only the main film
- Choice whether shrinking fast to go is or with high quality
- Status indication
- free of charge
I tested it and the speed and quality is really goodhttp://translate.goo...k.am&langpair=de
New Copy DVD Tool: AmoK DVD Shrinker