ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Utility to repair clipboard chain?

(1/2) > >>

rjbull:
Occasionally my Win98 machine can't access its clipboard (I believe this can happen with other versions of Windows as well).  Please, are there any any small utilities to simply repair access to the clipboard?

TIA...

lanux128:
there is a clipboard tool called "Yankee Clipper" that can do this. but i can't verify since i don't use it anymore.

allen:
Most clipboard extender applications these days have such a feature ( I know for sure acetext, clipmate and clipmagic do ) for reconnecting to the clipboard -- but I don't know of any utility that does it universally (all applications and/or system itself).  These applications just re-establish their own link to the clipboard.

rjbull:
I know for sure acetext, clipmate and clipmagic do ) for reconnecting to the clipboard -- but I don't know of any utility that does it universally
-allen (October 02, 2006, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks...  Looks like Kana Clip is another with the same ability.  Sounds like a feature Mouser should consider for CH&S.

mouser:
cough cough.. chs has had it from day 1.
chs also has an option to "auto repair" clipboard chain regularly so you don't have to :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version