topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 1:00 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Time Management Video  (Read 11788 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Time Management Video
« on: September 29, 2006, 08:34 AM »
Massachusetts School of Law at Andover presents a show on Time Management

Length: about 54 minutes

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Time Management Video
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49 PM »
Hi app, I just finished watching the video and I'm kind of surprised you were the one who submitted this considering your criticisms in this post.

I'm wondering if you still apply any of the advises in this video and what you did to make them work for you. In particular, the activity log is like a "less flawed but still not good enough" kind of journal to me so I really wanted to know what you did to make it work.

At best, the only valuable slightly non-repetitive idea I got from this was the possibility that writing the to-do lists task in such a way that it reads like I've done it could possibly be more effective than cutting the tasks into smaller pieces. (Contrast to writing it as something I would do or I am currently doing)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:02 PM »
I only posted this because I thought others might be interested in it. I don't even remember what it covered (and since I have sworn off paying attention to other people's time management advice, I am not about to watch it again)

Mizraim

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 08:33 AM »
I only posted this because I thought others might be interested in it. I don't even remember what it covered (and since I have sworn off paying attention to other people's time management advice, I am not about to watch it again)
HAHA!   ;D I find that when it comes to time management, the best advice is your own because no one knows your day/schedule/likes/interests etc. like you do.  :)

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 12:04 AM »
Thanks for the comment app.