ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Tabbed interface for Microsoft Word

<< < (4/5) > >>

nudone:
lanux128, just tried 'jedi window dock' seems to work quite well at the moment. one thing i noticed straight away - it doesn't have the annoying complete screen refresh that 'wintabber' did simply when clicking on a tab.

will keep it running for a while to see what happens but i'm certainly impressed so far. :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
glad you liked it, nudone. Dana is doing an awesome job. maybe after he's done with his marathon, he'll be able to tweak the apps further and add more features. :)

btw, there's already a mod of this program. check out the comments section for the link.

nudone:
thanks, i'll try the modded version.

app103:
I have tried the Jedi Window Dock, and it seems to work well...except when you use it to tab a tabbed window or anything else mdi...it doesn't refresh properly...leaves everything ghosty.

Carol Haynes:
Quick question, wouldnt it be possible to do this using the MS Word control provided with MS Office and a tab control? I mean, it would take some tweaking to get certain features working properly, but it doesnt sound like a hard app to code if this method would work.
-Josh (October 10, 2006, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what DocuBar does (which I mentioned above and no one has commented on) - it is basically a word template that adds in a control so that an extra tool bar is generated which acts as required inside Word (ie. a tab bar - it just isn't called that).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version