ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Tabbed interface for Microsoft Word

<< < (3/5) > >>

n0name_04:
yeah great find! i think wintabber has potential too :up:, but what do you mean by "buggy" guys? do you mean that it crashes your system, or it's just lacking on features? :tellme:, hope someone will make a similar app and improve it, :)

Carol Haynes:
You could try DocuBar which adds a button bar to access multiple documents (similar to tabs really)

See http://www.cdev.co.uk/utils.htm#Docubar

lanux128:
has anyone tried this -> Jedi Window Dock? it is part of Software Jedi's programming marathon. ;)

Josh:
Quick question, wouldnt it be possible to do this using the MS Word control provided with MS Office and a tab control? I mean, it would take some tweaking to get certain features working properly, but it doesnt sound like a hard app to code if this method would work.

nudone:
yeah great find! i think wintabber has potential too :up:, but what do you mean by "buggy" guys? do you mean that it crashes your system, or it's just lacking on features? :tellme:, hope someone will make a similar app and improve it, :)
-n0name_04 (October 10, 2006, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

what i meant by "buggy" was that it became more trouble than it was worth. it would lose a window that was inside it - like i had closed the window, it had strange window resizing issues - that could be because i have 'dialogmove' running though, and it did something else that i can't remember at all now but when it did it i decided there and then i wouldn't use it any further.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version