thanks for your feedback.
I was unable to redo your multiple extraction cancelled bug. Everytime I tried doing so, the script caught "errorlevel 1" sent by Winrar.exe and didn't erase the archive. I tried entering wrong passwords, hitting cancel, closing the password dialog...
The same with special characters. I created various archives with names like "mäöü$%&!" and using the GUI I had no problem extracting them all. A filename containing "??" is not supported. How did you create such file?
Perhaps you can pm me the archive files you used and/or detailed instructions, so I can do the same you did and see if I get the same error.
About multiple instances...
I've had a look at it - again - and this thread (http://www.autohotke...orum/topic12371.html
) discusses the problem and gave me some ideas.
The good: I got it working. The script will now try to prevent multiple instances. The bad: Creating a job queue to process various archives is also possible, but it won't make it into the script. It's too much work. This would be a major rewrite as the script is not intended for mass unpacking. Just use the GUI for mass unpacking.
FWIW... just an update. This tool works just fine under Win7x64 and I absolutely love using it.... still. I could sure improve the code and get rid of the "Goto" commands *g* but it's working. No need to change anything. Getting it in the context menu is a bit tricky, especially under Win7, so I'm glad there's a great freeware program out there: http://defaultprogramseditor.com
Attached to this post is a short screenvideo showing how to add it to the context menu. This is, where it's really useful.