topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 6:23 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: IDEA: Mouse Wheel Scroll Can Cycle Through Applications on Taskbar  (Read 25126 times)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The new script also doesn't seem to work for me. It is non-responsive when I try to to scroll on the taskbar. I'm using Vista.
did the earlier script work in Vista? if no, then follow the suggestion i made to urlwolf and let me know the Vista taskbar's handle.

Smobu

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The early script did work for me, but the alt esc does not recognize the incremental order if windows are selected out of order from their placement on the taskbar.

For the second script I placed the debug lines on the bottom of the script, but it did not make an error message come out.

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
For the second script I placed the debug lines on the bottom of the script, but it did not make an error message come out.

by bottom, i hope you meant the section i showed in the earlier post. btw, there will be no error messages, only a tooltip showing the "class" of the taskbar. i'll try to get someone with Vista to try this script then maybe i'll have an idea.

Smobu

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I initially place the code in the wrong place, but after I put the code in the right way it shows "ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd" as the tooltip.