ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

A cool new kind of popup to save you from RSI and saves time too

(1/1)

patteo:
I came a wonderful new freebie called Instaverse.

This is useful for you when you read devotionals or emails with bible verses.

How often have you wanted to check the context of the quoted verse but didn't because you had to cut and paste the verse onto a webpage or bible software to find the verse. ( I also wonder how this concept can be implemented in the context of helpfiles to walk users through a software application )

Well, Instaverse solves that problem, although it's only free for the Kind James Version.

Of course this may not appeal to those who have no interest in this area, but for those who do, this is a definite time saver and in the longer run may save all the geeks on donationcoder from an earlier onset of RSI (Repetitive Stress Injury) of our keyboard fingers.

I quote from their Website:

InstaVerse by WORDsearch
"Do you visit Christian web sites or receive daily devotional emails? Ever want to look up a scripture fast? InstaVerse™ by WORDsearch will let you instantly see the actual Bible text for scripture references like “John 3:16”—just point your mouse at it, and the text pops up in your preferred translation! The best part is that InstaVerse with the KJV Bible is FREE!"
http://www.instaverse.com/

Works in Internet Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express, Firefox (v1.5), and Microsoft Word.

Well, some may say that it's a promotional tool to sell more of their other Bible versions, but as is, with the free King James Version, it is fully functional and free (I say Amen to that)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version