Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 22, 2014, 04:45:02 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER SOFTWARE DRAWING RESULTS - POSTED!  (Read 22139 times)
thomthowolf
Charter Member

Bad software makes me tired

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2006, 03:49:23 PM »

I have still not received my code for Essential PIM mad Cry

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin
NigelH
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2006, 08:35:11 PM »

I received my key for EssentialPim Pro today, though I did have to contact the company to get it.

Thomthowolf, you may need to do the same.

mteal
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2006, 11:06:22 PM »

Woo hoo! Got my mug today (all the way in .au) - it's a great design and it's a great size too. Now I don't have to use the nasty, ugly and chipped white 'contractors mugs'! Plus hopefully some people might take notice and ask about DC smiley
OldElmerFudd
Charter Member

Bite-sized trouble

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2006, 12:24:44 AM »

Wow!
Bite-sized trouble and I were out of town (camping; no computers, just a GPS!) in Northern California for a couple of weeks. Thanks!!!

Zoom Player Pro rocks!   cheesy

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code is a violent psychopath and knows where you live.
insert_nick
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2006, 10:56:52 AM »

Received the key for my prize DHTLmenu, thanks Mouser for having reminded them smiley
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.688s | Server load: 0.16 ]