ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Proxy ON/OFF

(1/1)

mee8495:
I am looking for an app that I can just click and it will enable or disable proxy server in IE for when I am at work vs. when I am at home.  I would prefer it to be an icon in the Quick Launch area rather than using resources as an icon in the task bar if at all possible.

Thanks,
Bobby

kimmchii:
Proxy Changer

ProxySwitcher Lite

mee8495:
Those are good - thanks!  I am was looking for something that doesn't use many if any resources until you click it - then it makes the change - then goes back to sleep.  I really like a lean running system - I am kinda old school when it comes to that - from the days when computers only had a meg or two of memory.  My new laptop has a full gig - so I think I can live with giving up 1 MB for this app.

For any other folks that are goobers like me - the second app (Proxy Switcher Lite) only uses about a meg and the other one uses around three.

Thanks again kimmchii...

lanux128:
some updates: ProxySwitcher Lite no longer available. there are only Std & Pro version and when i tried the Std version, this msg came up.. :huh:

while at snapfiles.com, Proxy Changer's link has been removed. this is the direct link to the website: http://www.proxychanger.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version