ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Screen Dimmer

(1/3) > >>

Deozaan:
I was just looking through An App a Day when I found Day 10 - Jedi Concentrate. It was neat, but has some flaws. But that's beside the point.

I think it would be great to have an app that you could toggle on or off that just dimmed the entire screen no matter what app had focus. So I decided to check out Skrommel's software to find what I was looking for and I noticed that Skrommel has already made a few of these "An app a day" programs. Jedi Concentrate included, except it's called Ghoster or something like that. (By the way, it doesn't work on my second monitor.) The next best thing I found was DimSaver.

So anyway, I'd like an app that has a user-customizable amount to dim the screen. I'd use it for night time computer use to get rid of the brightness headaches. Could also be useful to dim the whiteness on monitors that flicker.

Thanks in advance!

kimmchii:
+1.

Deozaan:
+1.
-kimmchii (September 25, 2006, 07:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

What does that mean?

allen:
+1 vote to what you said.  Modern super-short-hand for "I stand in agreement with you!" :)

brotherS:
I love DimSaver, if only it would run perfectly here (W2k). Skrommel never found the bug that the previous versions (that I don't have anymore) hadn't... so if you have older DimSaver versions, please send 'em over :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version