ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2006

GETTING ORGANIZED EXPERIMENT - WEEK FOUR+FIVE ASSIGNMENT

<< < (4/7) > >>

nudone:
just wanted to welcome Mark to the forum - i was wondering who markf was and his five minute rule - i would never have guessed it was the Mark Forster.

it's fantastic to have you around, Mark. i hope you have time to visit again (and again).

markf:
Thanks for your welcome. I will have a look at the forum daily for the next few days and see if there is anything which I feel I can usefully comment on.

hugosanchez:
Mark, it is great have you here almost "on line" and with a good will to answer questions.
In my case I would like to know if you use paper, computer or a combination of these methods to do your plan.
Some advice?

Thanks
Hugo

mouser:
just a quick note: if mark prefers he might just wait until the interview to answer these questions.. might be easier in effect to "batch" all the questions at once and get them out during the interview :)  more questions for the interview here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=5248.0

markf:
I think we already have about three hours worth of questions for the interview!

In answer to Hugo's question, I tend to use paper. I just find it faster, more convenient and less impersonal than trying to enter tasks on a computer. That's my personal preference, but my methods will work just as well on a computer.

And by the way my website www.markforster.net has a discussion board on it. So you can continue to ask questions long after this assignment has passed away!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version