Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 30, 2014, 12:09:59 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: For cats who have trouble looking for the Mouse "pointer"  (Read 2943 times)
patteo
Charter Member

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 22, 2006, 12:14:43 AM »

Do you ever have problems looking for the text pointer in say a Microsoft Word document.

If so, you will love Vippy.

Vippy: the writer-friendly text cursor

Don't get lost in your own text. Get Vippy.Do you find it hard to locate your cursor, and mark the insertion point in your documents? You're not the only one. That's why you'll love Vippy, the mouse pointer you can't lose, because it's red. The difference is clear."
http://www.officeboosters.com/vippy.htm

You will also love the fact that it is FREE too.

I was doing a search and replace this morning, and I found that a the text cursor moved from searched item to item, I had a hard time looking for it.

But the free Vippy was a sight saver.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 01:26:46 AM »

cool.  pictures please! they are easy to attach/upload to a post (see button at bottom when making a new post).

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 01:47:58 AM »

I just use the "busy" animated cursor from the old Windows theme called The Golden Era. It's thicker than the standard ibeam and and has little moving red/white/blue lines...looks like a barbershop pole.  cheesy

misterbillusa
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »

I like it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.07s | Server load: 0 ]