ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Free Computer Books, Tutorials & Lecture Notes

(1/1)

KenR:
Here's a cool site where you can obtain lots of free programming resources ...

Those books listed in this web site are only links to other sites all over the world, except few which I got special permission from authors. No copyright violation is within this site.

[Note: If you are owners of web sites linked by this web site, or authors, owners, publishers whose books are linked DIRECTLY from this site to your web sites, and you are not very happy with the way it is displayed, please let me know, I will make appropriate changes, or remove the links.]

That means, I do not own or host any of those books, and therefore, do not have any control of them. If you have questions related to those books, like their appearance, their formats, download services, etc., please contact their authors, (site)owners or publishers directly.

For the same reason, please do not ask me to place any particular books into this site, unless you are the author, owner or publisher of the books.

Authors, owners or publishers are very welcome to place links of their books, tutorials or lecture notes in this site.

If you find some good online free books, please send me the links. I will gladly add them into this collection so others can share the discovery with you. If you want to send me soft copies, please make sure there is NO COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, thanks!

If one link (site) doesn't work properly, try some [Mirror] link (site) if there is some. If you cannot find books you want, try Other IT Books Sites.

Please report broken links, so I can fix them, or find replacements.

Thank you for your coorperation.

--- End quote ---

http://freecomputerbooks.com/

from www.stumbleupon.com

Deozaan:
Great find! Thanks.

mouser:
don't forget: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3353.0

johnsmith16801:
This is a great Free Computer Books, I think it's best one in the world. Thanks KenR!

More details:

(1) It's very well catagorized, "Programming Languages", "Java and J2EE", "Computer Science","Web and Internet", "Databases", "Networking", "Microsoft", "Special Topics", WOW! I have seen any other free computer books site does the better job.

(2) It has a pattern search engine to bring the books you want right to you - not just page level search, it's item level search.

(3) It's rated #1 in Google - try to search "Free Computer Books" in Google to see what you get:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+computer+books&btnG=Google+Search

Most other free computer/programmong books likes (like mouser mentioned) just put all the links together, no categorization, no search engine.

This is definitely the best Free Computer Books site in the world!

Enjoy!

johnsmith16801:
Forgot one thing:

(4) This site has more computer books than any other sites in the world: over 3,000 books! - Not just 195 :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version