ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

active window

(1/1)

gebeleisis:
    Hey, first, I just want to say that Screenshot Captor is a beautiful piece of code and I love it.
Not sure if this is a general problem or is normal, but I need some explanation to this:
active window.
  "This area!" is referring to the border around the active windows, which is actually (a little bit of) the desktop. Why the screenshot of the active window is not clear as an object screenshot? Is this normal?

Thanks for any help!

Peace out!

mouser:
i believe the problem you are referring too has come up in previous posts and concerns the transparent areas with certain visual skinning options (most notable in rounded corners).  i am working on solving this.

however im not completely sure what you mean by this:
Why the screenshot of the active window is not clear as an object screenshot? Is this normal?
--- End quote ---

can you elaborate?

gebeleisis:
  The elaboration is exactly what you said. Yes, is about the transparent areas.
Sorry, for my non-native English and the bad choosing of words. I'll try harder next time.
   Thanks for the help and I hope you will be able to fix this. Anywho, Screenshot Captor is beautiful!
Peace out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version