ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

My favorite software! What's yours?

<< < (53/55) > >>

MrCrispy:
WriteMonkey is quirky and cool. I just spent 10min typing absolute gibberish just to hear the typewriter sounds! Its software with 'personality', I can easily imagine it being on the Mac.

I'm not a writer, but I can't imagine being more productive in it for writing a book than any modern word processor.

Armando:
WriteMonkey is quirky and cool. I just spent 10min typing absolute gibberish just to hear the typewriter sounds! Its software with 'personality', I can easily imagine it being on the Mac.

I'm not a writer, but I can't imagine being more productive in it for writing a book than any modern word processor.
-MrCrispy (July 22, 2008, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fun. I'm downloading it!

allen:
Its software with 'personality', I can easily imagine it being on the Mac.
-MrCrispy (July 22, 2008, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't tried it, not having a mac, but I believe Writeroom is the same idea.

iztoks:
Hello all.
I'm the author of Writemonkey. Glad to hear that you like it. It is under heavy development right now and approaching version 1.0. WM is free, but you can contribute by sending me your thoughts, bug reports and feature suggestions (my mail address is on the wm web site). Thanks again and stay in touch.
iztok

mouser:
Hi iztoks,

welcome to the site!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:  Great to have you stop by and say hello.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version