ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tom's Hardware 10th Anniversary, pc giveaway worth $10,000

(1/1)

mouser:

Tom's Hardware Celebrates 10 Years
Win the Ultimate PC Worth $10,000!

--- End quote ---

http://anniversary.tomshardware.com/grand_prize/

app103:
I entered. I figure sooner or later I will win something somewhere. This might be the lucky one.  :)

housetier:
I wish I knew how I could check the checkbox "    I agree to the Contest Rules." in a way that tom does not give me an error message: " Must check to agree to Contest Rules "

I mean the checkbox is ticked, what more can I do? I bet one needs to live in North America...

OldElmerFudd:
Yup, only for U.S. peeps.  ;)I wish I knew how I could check the checkbox "    I agree to the Contest Rules." in a way that tom does not give me an error message: " Must check to agree to Contest Rules "

I mean the checkbox is ticked, what more can I do? I bet one needs to live in North America...

-housetier (September 24, 2006, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

JavaJones:
My god that is an amazing-sounding machine! They really went all out... except for the sound card (or lack thereof), lol. Onboard sound. I mean, yeah ok it's fine, but with a machine like that, why not an Audigy II at least? Like $50 onto the cost, come on! :P

Of course I entered. :D

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version