ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

URLsnooper refuses to start!

<< < (3/6) > >>

JonBoy:
Sorry i keep falling behind in this - always gets pushed back in the queue.  I am putting it on my todo list again and should have a fix by monday if all goes well.
-mouser (January 25, 2007, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know you didn't specify any particular Monday  ;) but I thought I'd try to bump this up your ToDo list as a friend is also experiencing the same sequence of error messages on WinME.

mouser:
Thanks for being so nice about the delays.
Here is a new version to test:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Beta/URLSnooper.exe

I can't guarantee that winpcap will detect your adapter, but i have tried this on win9x and it installs and runs without trouble.  I've added code to detect the operating system and install the proper version of WinPCap.

So.. Give it a try and let me know if it works (you may need to reboot after it installs if it doesn't detect your network adapter).

kisakarina:
On my WinME computer, this new version won't start.  A screen saying it won't start pops up immediately, and when I click close, it shows two more of the same screens.

Thanks for working on it.  Hope you find a solution!

kisakarina

mouser:
can you take a screenshot of the error message please?

kisakarina:
I just realized that one error message is different. Here they are in the order they show up. When I click on "close," that's when the next error message pops up.

Does this help?  Thanks.

kisakarina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version