ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

idea for donation coder CD

<< < (3/5) > >>

Josh:
I agree with mouser and app's takes on this. In fact, I think I recommended this to mouser a few weeks ago.

Making another bootable CD with rescue tools is not needed, however one with all of the donationcoder.com software would be a great idea as we could make a nice autorun interface that allows users to install all of the apps from DC.COM (at the time) that they use in one foul swoop.

f0dder:
Making another bootable CD with rescue tools is not needed, however one with all of the donationcoder.com software would be a great idea as we could make a nice autorun interface that allows users to install all of the apps from DC.COM (at the time) that they use in one foul swoop.
-Josh (September 20, 2006, 03:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed, agreed :)  :up:

Carol Haynes:
I think the idea of an ISO download (torrent or otherwise) is good especially if it focuses on DC sourced software.

However, burning CDs to send seems a bit pointless given the rate at which apps are updated - by the time they arrive in the post it will be out of date!

tsaint:

-Josh (September 20, 2006, 03:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

If Cody is going to get involved, it'd be in "one fowl swoop" wouldn't it?

mouser:
 :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version