ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

<< < (14/41) > >>

f0dder:
Grmbl, they're going to add Macrovision to sound now as well?

It really makes me wonder, they should've realized that Macrovision on video has not stopped a single pirate, and only makes fair use for the end-user harder. Why the bloody fsck can't the media industry wake up and smell the coffee?

Sure thing, they're greedy... but you don't have to be an ignorant stupid dumbfsck just because you're greedy! (I'm a prime example of that :p)

scancode:
Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop Show us your (physical) desktop

Darwin:
OK toowild, what are you compensating for?  :P (Reality: I am in the clutches of the green monster... :mrgreen:).

TOOWILD:
 :P Its all good Darwin, I can laugh at myself. (It helps  a lot around tax season)
Say there Scancode.... ummmmm..... not sure what to say... Thats the home of a hacker to be sure!
The local fire dept knows where you live.... Right? I hope?
My daughter used to take the dead CD's (I see you have yours neatly organized on your floor there), and put them in her easy bake oven. (I don't recommend that activity) Since then she has moved on to boys... I wish she would put THEM in an easy bake oven. No such luck. 
So is that your bedroom or what is that?

scancode:
TOOWILD: Yep, that's my bedroom. Nope, the fire dept won't care if anything blows up [they don't know what a computer is]. Give your daughter a nice can of pepperspray and tell her that's a magical spray that will make boys happy, especially when applied THERE.
Thanks for the good laugh :]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version