ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

<< < (11/41) > >>

jgpaiva:
I think App or Carol mentioned those gadgets a while ago... Anyway, first google result for "matrox vga split":
-f0dder (January 12, 2007, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hum.. interesting idea they had. I thought it wasn't possible, that's why i asked ;)
At 169$ it might be a bit too pricey, but still interesting if i one day decide that 2880x~900pixels aren't enough ;)
Thanks f0dder :)

freon:
I gave April (app) a picture of my desktop and she showed me this forum that others had posted pictures of their desks.  So I registered and wanted to share my desktop with you all even though majority of you have not met me or even know who I am.

But on the desk, 20" BenQ, 19" LG, and a 32" Hyundai TV... and the faithful coffee cup.

wreckedcarzz:
Ooh, joy- I get to show off my new computer setup :D

Basically I have 2 3 desktops (computers), hooked to ONE monitor (old desktop = VGA, new (Gaming) desktop = DVI)

The desktop on the left is my new gamer, an eMachines (yes, I am able to run Xbox 360 type games on an eMachines...) and the one on the right is my working/guest computer/outside world communications computer. The third PC is a WIP that is basically doomed to be taken apart, but atm it is still in one piece, begging for RAM and a HD.

The keyboard/mouse setup is...uhh...uhh...well......it speaks for itself :P

and I have yet to put the new computer speakers into the old computer *adds to list*

I have my Linksys Wireless WRT300N (Draft N) router up atop my computer cabinent, now home to my Xbox/PS2/TV/random stuff I will find in 10 years (dead bodies of visitors, etc ;D)

As far as back/wrist stuff goes...my chair offers none of either, and is broken (I am doomed to become a cube, smashed under the chair yelling for help ;D)

For those of you with broadband, I am (right now) uploading a vid of it to YouTube. IMO, better then the pictures. I will edit this post when it is done.
Here is the link, 43 seconds, so not a big download :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBtC9dTmeck

nite_monkey:
Here you go, sorry about the crappy quality, I don't take many pictures, and when I do, I can't stop shaking the camera. (lets see if I can figure out how the attach image works)

TOOWILD:
My "Beast"

System: eight quad core extreme - hybrid cooling system - 32GB Ram 1Gbs bus between each board, 1 main mouse / keyboard, 3 monitors with a 4th 47 inch in the next room (ADR Room) . 17TB storage with a B-Raid you cant see here. This is what we do films on so we had to have the best.
15Mbs internet connection, 1Gbs Lan to systems in the rest of the house, Cisco router / gateway.
Custom processor bus for parallel processing. Will encode 2 hours of raw High Def video to Bluray (50GB) in 1 min 12 seconds with a heavy system load. Obviously - this is not for playing MP3's But they do sound good in THX Ultra!
Sound studio is to the right Looping (ADR) is to the left Behind this POV is the door to the main soundstage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version