ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

<< < (8/41) > >>

jgpaiva:
I'll use it if someone buys it for me.  :P
-app103 (October 08, 2006, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
I will too!

(omfg.. i didn't notice it was THAT big. amazing :D)

thunder7:
kimmchii & Deozaan
Let me wipe the drool from my face  :o :o :o
Dang Wow!!.

I have been wanting a 42" Plasma screen for a monitor but you know I am like poor!.
I have a KDS 19" flatscreen CRT I Love.

app103:
kimmchii & Deozaan
Let me wipe the drool from my face  :o :o :o
Dang Wow!!.

I have been wanting a 42" Plasma screen for a monitor but you know I am like poor!.
I have a KDS 19" flatscreen CRT I Love.

-thunder7 (October 10, 2006, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you are going to dream...I say dream big. That's why I Googled "world's largest monitor" and picked the Athens.  :D

f0dder:
I'd actually prefer my 2x17" TFT to the Athens... I don't need that much screen real estate since I'm not a stock broker :). Actually, I don't think I'd trade these for anything else, since they fit my needs (and desktop ;)) perfectly.

I wouldn't mind, however, a 42" HD-ready TV ;)

tomos:
going back in time a bit:
my chair is horrible, and i've been on the hunt for a proper chair for a while, but haven't found an acceptable one in my price range.
-mouser (September 19, 2006, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
I was using a gymnastic ball there for a while
I'm going to go back to it when I get a floor ring for under it to stop it rolling  ;D

pros:
you sit really straight (its very good for your back)
cheap  :) (I was looking at @ chair/stool for €400 & it was talking about its advantages over a gymball which got me thinking - apart from preffering to have a holiday to a €400 stool)
you actually get to exercise while you sit - (it can almost be a bit of a strain at the beginning ..)

cons:
looks ?
you got to cover it with something or it can get kindof sweaty!
whatever you cover it with usually falls off when you stand up
cant think of any other ..

ps I can post a pic of gymball - wouldnt go to the bother for my computer equipment ...  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version