topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 3:52 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: MouseTool - Let this program click the mouse for you  (Read 3014 times)

sri

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Sridhar Katakam
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
MouseTool - Let this program click the mouse for you
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:52 AM »
MouseTool decreases your reliance on mouse buttons by automatically clicking them whenever you pause the mouse. Desktop items can be dragged and dropped without having to click. You can set the time delay, and the number of pixels the mouse can drift without clicking. Left-, right-, and double-clicks can be made on your keyboard by using hot-keys.

The last freeware version of this program is good enough and can be downloaded from here.

Do you use this program? I usually use this at work in the evenings when my fingers get tired of all the typing through the day. I just move the mouse to where I wanna click and this program will click it for you. 
<a href="https://sridharkatakam.com">My blog</a>

housetier

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: MouseTool - Let this program click the mouse for you
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 01:33 PM »
Isn't there also a setting where you can make the mouse jump to the "default button"? Combine these two and the computer works itself while you watch! 

:P :P :P