Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 17, 2014, 02:39:37 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST SHOW: "Do It Tomorrow - An Interview With Mark Forster" - Oct 22, 2006  (Read 14680 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 15, 2006, 06:46:17 AM »

LATEST PODCAST

Podcast #6 - "Do It Tomorrow - An Interview With Mark Forster"
October 22nd
Interview by Jose Quesada (urlwolf)

http://podcast.donationcoder.com

OLDER PODCASTS

Podcast #5 - "Getting Things Done - An Interview With David Allen, Parts 1+2"
Produced by Marcus Codling (Mukestar) [JavaJones - voice talent]

Part 1 - September 15th, 2006 - 29 minutes
Part 2 - September 23th, 2006 - 14 minutes

http://podcast.donationcoder.com
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 05:01:18 AM by mouser » Logged
momonan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 08:22:50 AM »

Just finished listening to the David Allen podcast.  Very dynamic and informative.  Great job on the interview, and fantastic editing by mukestar (you too, javajones, for your smooth intro cheesy).  Credits coming (although not nearly as much as you deserve Kiss).

When you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning - Catherine Aird
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 08:44:12 AM »

if you arrived here from somewhere else than digg.com: Digg This

OK digg is popular so it gets special attention. But there are many social bookmarking sites out there, some work differently or are not necessarily for bookmarks but for news. There are many such sites and not everyone uses all of them.  huh

So in case you haven't notied the green link at the bottom of the page, here it is again, in blue so you can social bookmark this thread more easily.  smiley

On the page you are sent to you must click again to actually submit this page here to your favorite social site. The "socializer" only gives you a bunch of convenient links, it does not submit by itself.

So Digg it, socialize it, at least spread it: http://www.donationcoder.com/podcast/  Thmbsup
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:25:42 AM by housetier » Logged
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 10:01:32 AM »

congratulations to mouser on doing the interview with DA. and many thanks to Mukestar and JavaJones for work on the podcast.

i'm looking forward to hearing part 2 next week.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 01:32:28 PM »

not to bring anyone down, but after all the work involved on something that seems so much of a amazing thing for us to get, when i visit the digg pages and see 7 diggs i feel depressed... it's ok i'll get over it in the morning, but i just don't get it.. do we not even have 10 people on this forum who think this is worth telling a friend about or rating it as a good thing Sad
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 01:47:06 PM »

i admit, i signed up at digg.com today just so that i could vote - but hey, i'm a super motivated kinda guy that's getting everything done.

what's the excuse for the rest of the DC GTD participants that don't digg?
momonan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 02:15:59 PM »

I signed up too, but never received my activation email (not in spam folder, either).  I asked for another one (after I checked that the address was correct), which they said they would send right away.  Still waiting.  Anyone else have this problem?

When you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning - Catherine Aird
momonan
Charter Member

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 02:24:15 PM »

Okay.  All fixed.  I contacted them and they have manually activated my account (with their apologies).  Done.

nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 02:36:11 PM »

i never received their sign-up email when i used a hotmail account - all spam filters are off so it wouldn't have been deleted by accident. but it did work using a gmail account.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 04:03:08 AM »

please ignore my above grumblings, just due to lack of sleep and cold tea.  Kiss
now let's get on with our fun here.  Thmbsup
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 09:31:39 AM »

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to JavaJones and especially for this podcast, to Mukestar (Marcus), for spending so much time making the podcast sound so professional.  Really makes all the difference  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 11:56:23 AM »

Part 2 has been posted (http://podcast.donationcoder.com)
thanks again to mukestar and JavaJones.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 05:02:31 AM »

A GIANT thank you goes out to urlwolf (Jose) for conducting the interview  Thmbsup Thmbsup Thmbsup

Show him some love by donating a few donated credits to him.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.043s | Server load: 0.11 ]