Good job, sri, and thanks for taking the time to make this screencast
While it's of great help for IRC users, I have some doubts about it going to the site official screencasts page.
1. IMHO, simple plain Internet Explorer should be the default browser for our screencasts rather than a customized Firefox with a lota buttons and toolbars, which I believe many viewers may find it confusing.
2. I don't think a lot of ppl out there use FlashGet as their default downloader
3. Dunno what is Xplorer, what it is for, and why I'd be using it to manage my files, etc.
4. Most users launch programs from "Start -> All programs", not Xplorer.
5. I don't have an "S" drive and don't think many ppl will be able to successfully install mIRC into "S:\mIRC" and run it.
6. It'd great if accompanied by voice instuctions since it might be hard for IRC newbies to catch the details of every step in this fast-paced screencast.
7. Google Talk chat pop-up during the show could be distractive to the viewer in some cases, also the flashing Azureus client in the tray area.
Just a thought