ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove discussion.

(1/6) > >>

Deozaan:
I keep having a hard time finding the thread for GridMove because I think it should be under JGPaiva's AHK Tools, but it's still in feature requests. So here's a link to that thread.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3824

mitzevo:
I just started using GridMove, very nice program. Thanks alot JGPaiva  :Thmbsup:
One thing I noticed is that it stores a GridMove.exe.ini in the "\Documents and Settings\Username" dir.. This is not very nice  :down: Perhaps make a directory in the "Application Data" dir called GridMove and store it there?  ;D

jgpaiva:
Actually, Mitzevo, GridMove isn't supposed to write anything out of the directory where the executable is... Are you launching it through a shortcut or something?

mitzevo:
Oh my bad, :P

Hmm, but I actually installed it normally, default settings, etc. Don't know why there is that stray file. Also when I rebooted after installing GridMove, and then starting GridMove I got an error that the help file couldn't be found or some thing. Nothing big but I don't know what went on.. I didn't change any thing. Odd.

Aside from those small things, GridMove is pretty nice solution for me right now ;)

jgpaiva:
starting GridMove I got an error that the help file couldn't be found or some thing
-mitzevo (July 15, 2007, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Does that happen everytime you start gridmove?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version