ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

SOCKShell 74% Off! - Great context menu tool!

(1/1)

broken85:
Bits Du Jour has a great deal for today only at bitsdujour.com. They are offering SOCKShell, which allows advanced and customizable functionality to the context menus, for 74% off. I haven't explored all of its features or gone in-depth looking for issues, but for $3.95 instead of the normal $17.95, it's a hell of a deal!

tomos:
anyone tried this out -

I only got to see this in latest posts today although I checked them yesterday too.
maybe I got to look at RSS ...

Josh:
Link?

broken85:
The link was http://bitsdujour.com (see my original post). Their sales only last 24 hours, so it's too late for this one now, and today there is some bible research software on sale. I purchased SOCKShell at the discounted rate the other day and have already used it several times here at work as well as at home, to copy paths and open things with custom software.

If anyone isn't subscribed to the bitsdujour newsletter or RSS feed, I highly suggest it. Sometimes there is some very nice software on sale for even nicer prices; software that I would have otherwise paid the higher price for anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version