ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Beta: fSekrit 1.2 needs bashing!

(1/2) > >>

f0dder:
Updated: beta 2

For those interested, here's a beta of v1.2. I'd like you to bash this in every possible way, and if you can make it crash please do tell me. Do *anything* you can to play tricks on the executable.

This is a pretty good indication of what 1.2 will bring. The text import and export aren't finished yet though, in the beta they both work on c:\stream.txt - final version will of course have a the usual pick-a-file dialog.

Post any findings, suggestions, and hate mails here.

PS: I haven't had any problems on my own box, but this is *BETA* - don't do do anything without backups.

f0dder:
Okay, so far...

Seems that some people have forgot to read the accompanying text files :), the current file->import and file->export always import from / export to c:\stream.txt - pick-a-file dialog boxes will be added before release.

A bug has been identified, you will always be asked if you want to save modfications, even if file hasn't been modified.

Both issues fixed in beta2 :)

AbteriX:
Thank you for your work, Mr. f0dder! I will find some time to test.

f0dder:
Beta2 uploaded... final should hopefully be ready for the 15th as promised 8)

ep:
Can't seem to get the custom font working.  I've added the registry values, but it doesn't seem to change.  Could you perhaps provide a little more detail on this feature?  Thanks again for the great work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version